1. To be eligible to enter the awards, your business must first comply with either of the following: Service or Product business with 10 employees or less
2. Eligibility is based on the number of equivalent full-time positions within the business eg. 20 staff who work half a week each, is equal to 10 full-time positions.
3. Businesses may enter in more than one award category.
4. BUSINESS START- UP Category must be in Business Start Up to less than 2 years.
5. Entries may be transferred to another category if the judges believe an entrant would be more appropriately assessed in that category.
6. An independent judging panel from a variety of industries will judge all entries.
7. Judges have the right to either accept or decline entries as finalists and this will be determined by an initial grading of entries.
8. All judges scoresheets will be destroyed on the decision of finalists and winners outcomes. Judges comments are confidential and will not be disclosed.
9. The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Unsuccessful and successful Finalists will be notified via email.
11. Other than the 3Global categories, Australian businesses must have a current ABN.
12. Entries are catalogued and are treated in confidence.
13. Information provided by the business may be used for promotional purposes. Information that is confidential must be clearly marked. Award Sponsors have access to the relevant Category finalist database and may use this at their discretion.
14. In the situation of a change in business name, every effort will be made to accommodate, however, there will be no guarantees due to the program’s requirements.
15. Entries must be submitted via the online entry form.
16. Entries will not be accepted via email.
17. Once entries have been received, information cannot be changed or added.
18. INNOV8 AWARDS and Awards Sponsors accept no liability regarding any loss of patent rights or commercial returns arising from participating in the INNOV8 AWARDS.
19. All entrants must be 18years of age and over to be eligible.
20. The Category Entry fee is charged at the CHECK OUT and ORDER CONFIRMATION.
21. INNOV8 AWARDS takes no responsibility for publishing of information in media outlets and websites.