About the Awards
Eligible small businesses are required to complete an Innov8 Awards Application Form following their Purchase of Award Categories.
Applicants may Purchase Multiple Categories.
Important: Steps To Enter Awards:
Purchase Awards Categories here Awards Categories.
Applicants may purchase multiple Award Categories per applicant.
1. Purchase Category Application
2. Email confirmation of purchase receipt number
3. Email COMPLETE Awards Form and Compulsory Awards Criteria PDF
4. Email receipt of applicant’s category responses
5. Email notification of awards closing on 31st July 2021
6. Email confirmation of Category Finalists'
Entries may only be completed online.
Receive confirmation email of receipt and link to your Innov8 Awards Application. Upload your Category Responses to the Judges Criteria.
The Innov8 Awards Launched on 30th March 2021 and Closes on 31st July 2021.
Entries must be submitted no later than 12am midnight on 31st July 2021.
Entries must be completed in accordance with the Innov8 Awards Terms and Conditions.
Five Finalists will be selected per Category, based on information provided in the Innov8 Awards Application Form against the criteria.
All entrants do not automatically become finalists.
Five Finalists per Category will be notified of their success via email.
Global finalists will compete with small businesses in their categories internationally (Categories 1 to 3).
Australian finalists will compete with small businesses in their categories across Australia (Categories 4 to 47).
Australian University Students will compete with Uni Students in their categories across Australia (Categories 48 to 50).
The 2021 Innov8 Awards Winners and Runner Up recipients, will be named at the Innov8 Awards Gala Presentation evening.
Date to be advised on close of the Awards.
Applicants may submit a maximum of 5 Awards Category entries.
1. The Innov8 Awards are open to all small business applicants in the Women’s Global Awards Categories 1 to 3 inclusive, businesses must trade internationally on a regular basis.
2. The Innov8 Awards are open to all Australian applicants in small business services, manufacturing and product designers Categories 4 to 40 inclusive.
3. The Innov8 Awards are open to all Australian Sporting Groups applicants to nominate their “Salt of the Earth” Volunteer who donates their time to “not for profit” children’s sporting groups in Category 41.
4. The Innov8 Awards are open to all Australian Wool Designer’s Awards Applicants Categories 42 to 47 inclusive.
5. The Innov8 Awards are open to all applicants enrolled as an Australian University Student in Engineering, Creative Designer Agriculture. University Students are required to provide evidence of current university enrolment and Student ID in Categories 48 to 50 inclusive.
All entrants must be 18 years or older.